- Why you can't hear your phone ring but you can always hear the annoying beep, that indicates you've missed a call? Is it set to a different volume?
- Why it is legal to not use your turn signal in the state of North Carolina? That's right, in good ol' NC you don't have to use your turn signal if you don't want to. This explains why people don't use them. Husband and I always joke that you have to pay more for turn signals in your car. Kind of like how you have to pay more for an automatic versus a standard car. If you ride with us you'll alway hear us remark that apparently that car doesn't come with turn signals. I also honk at them. They are there for a reason...be safe!
- (Also, speaking of cars and annoying drivers) Why do some people come to complete stop to turn right? There is no need other than wanting to cause an accident.
- What if the crock pot dinner I'm making doesn't come out right and I've wasted two whole chicken breasts? (NOTE TO HUSBAND: please turn on the crock pot to the low setting. I love you.) (also, this is my first time making a crock pot dinner so it wouldn't be that bad if I messed it up. We could chalk it up to trial and error)
- Why is Fall such a wonderful time of year? Really, it's beautiful here. Husband can we take a drive through the Blue Ridge Mountain Parkway? If we can, I'll take you to the zoo. :)
That's all. I'm just curious. If you have some answers or insights, I'd love to hear them.