Every time I make tacos for dinner I say strange things to my husband.
Last night he tried to hold me as he fell asleep and apparently gave him a mean look and told him "No! You can't." He kept trying to find out why he couldn't and I just kept saying "You just can't" until I told him I need to stop eating tacos before bed.
Also I was being attacked by a spiderweb.
Other than that I've got some random things for you this morning...
- You know how commercials seem like they're really long when you're sitting on the couch? Well it turns out they're 20 times as long when you decide to do crunches on your exercise ball during them.
- Yep! I worked out last night!
- Pushing Daisies ROCKED! It had a Big Fish feel to it. I think it's wonderful and will continue to watch.
- The Bionic Woman was a little better last night. But it's weird that this week the acting was better than the story line. I'm giving it one more week to sync up before I call it quits on that show.
- I GOT MY WEDDING RING BACK! YAY! And they connected them for me so hopefully it won't break again.
- Husband has today and tomorrow off, works a day shift on Saturday and is off Sunday and Monday! I'm very excited. Since we've been married we haven't been able to spend so many evenings together. Tonight I'm making Chicken Teryaki along with homemade white sauce. For the white sauce recipe please visit here.