Friday, January 19, 2007

This Game is Simple!


I freaking LOVE this show. It may be because of Bob Saget. (He did invent and patent the term "shiggles" as in "just for shiggles"...think about it)
It may because this game is so freaking easy! Seriously they had child geniuses on this show. The questions are so simple. For example: Which of theses coins does not have a ridged edge? a.nickle b.dime c.quarter. Come on now...if you don't know that...well then you're just an idiot.

Side Note and Warning: When game shows such as 1 vs. 100 or Deal or No Deal have the play at home games which require you to text in your answer to an even easier question than the one listed above...don't fall for it! I did and now telemarketers call my cell phone. Yeah that's how they get your number. Seriously I had my new cell phone number for about a month and texted in an answer for "Treasure Hunters" (another fantastic game show, part DaVinci Code, part Amazing Race) then the very next night I got a phone call saying I had won a $1000 gift certificate and all I had to do was...You get the picture. DON'T DO IT!

~Kisses~

No comments: