Wednesday, January 24, 2007

YAAAAAAY!!!!

We want our baby to look like this...


I know that by now most of you refuse to watch SNL because you think it's not funny anymore. Trust me I suffered through the Sanz/Mitchell years but I continued to watch in the hopes that somehow, someday SNL would be funny once more. Well Ladies and Gentlemen...SNL is now funny again. Granted, the entire show is not gut busting but the skits are coming together. They've narrowed down the cast to 11 members and there are no longer any featured players.

By now I'm sure you're wondering why I have a picture of Baby Gonzo up top. SNL has a recurring sketch that I hope and pray for every Saturday night. This sketch is "Two A-Holes".
Kristen Wiig (My new favorite cast member) and Jason Sudekis play gum chewing, hair twirling yuppies. The Two A-Holes get into situations such as; "Two A-Holes Buying a Christmas Tree" "Two A-Holes at the Gym" "Two A-Holes in a Nativity Scene" and most recently "Two A-Holes at an Adoption Center"

I have never laughed so hard in my entire life and it gives me such joy to wait until fiance has a mouth full of food or drink and then say:

"You know what?"
(muffled) "what"
"You look like a rabbit"

It takes all his energy not to spit out whatever is in his mouth. One day it might make him choke and all I have to say is...at least I know the heimlich.

No comments: