Saturday, January 20, 2007

Why Can't We Do This All the Time?

Fiance and I just registered for our wedding gifts. I think we may have gone a little overboard. There's just something about the scanner gun that makes you want to go crazy and scan in everything you see!

As promised we registered for everything Bed, Bath and Beyond had to offer in the "As Seen on TV" section. We also registered for about 200 other things! Oops. The registry assistant even told us that we're the largest registry she's ever seen. She even said she's going to call other stores and brag about it.

I hope ya'll enjoy checking out our registry as much as we enjoyed registering!

You can find it here

*Update* I was bored last night so I added up everything on our registry and it turns out we've registered for over $4000 worth of stuff. I hope people love us!

1 comment:

Dayngr said...

I hope they do too! I don't know why they make us register when people hardly even buy stuff from the registry?! So frustrating.