Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Yes, I realize no one cares...

As promised to A Margarita, the time has arrived. I think I will be making Tuesdays from here on out...wedding update days. Or maybe since I actually did some wedding planning last night, I'm just uber excited...or it could totally be the really large, extra caffeinated cappuccino that I'm currently sipping on. Whatever it is...I'm really excited about my freaking wedding!

Now, b/c fiance reads this blog, I will not be posting any pictures of my dress until after the big day. (I'm slightly superstitious) Plus, my mom is making it so as of right now I have no reality pictures and the picture on the pattern's website doesn't do it justice so...you're going to have to wait 4 more months people! (and by people, I mean the 4 people that read this, seriously if other people read this, please comment...I loves the comments)

Alright, last night fiance and I did some wedding stuff. We're not your typical couple with a checklist that tells us what needs to be done and when it needs to be done. We just do wedding stuff whenever it pops into our minds. Which would be why we registered in February and no one knows b/c we won't be sending invitations until June. (do you realize how much this sucks? I've registered for all of these wonderful things and I know I'm going to get most of them eventually but right now, they're just chilling on a list that no one knows about)

Seriously, how much can I digress in this post? I must be super duper excited. So last night, we went to the mall so that I could get some lotion from Bath and Body Works and we passed our jeweler. A light bulb goes off simultaneously in both of our heads and we go into our jeweler and buy our wedding rings. So now we own this and this and we can't wear them for another four months.

Also, we went to reserve tuxes. And may I just say...all the men will be looking quite dapper! Sadly though, I can't find a link to the cute little tuxes.

Regardless, I'm super excited about my wedding and there's so much more to come! Yay!

5 comments:

A Margarita said...

Ooooo, the rings are so pretty! I love it.

Sigh . . . I almost wish I was planning my own wedding, but it's increasingly looking like that won't be for a while. Anyways, I don't want to rain on your parade. Good Luck and have fun!

Anonymous said...

I'm commenting just cause you asked me to and I always like to make people happy.. lol.
Anyways.. congrats once again, and how exciting! I had to put planning my wedding on hold 'cause I didn't want to get married in a maternity wedding dress (lol) but maybe you motivated me to start planning again! We have my ring already, and it looks almost exactly the same as yours, which is beautiful! Can't wait to see your dress!
-Tricia

Anonymous said...

Ooooo, GORGEOUS rings! I'm jealous. I want a wedding ring. Margarita had a good idea. You should definitely post stuff about your wedding on every Tuesday. I love wedding details. It doesn't seem like you're turning into a Bridezilla or anything. Congrats!

Unknown said...

ohhh..... shiney......

A Margarita said...

Oh my goodness! I was checking out my stats on statcounter, which I do every once in a while to see where my visitors are coming from. Anyways, based on your IP, I think we went/go to the same school! I wasn't sure about your thoughts on privacy so I didn't want to post the name of it.