Friday, July 20, 2007

TGIF

Seriously, this week was long.

I went home sick yesterday. Probably a combination of lack of sleep and stress. I woke up with a sore throat and if you know anything about me you know that I take sore throats seriously. If you don't, let me just say, my tonsils are as big as rocks.

So I went home, I slept for a ridiculous amount of hours and I feel so much better. I woke up feeling so refreshed. So pretty and witty and bright!

So now it's Friday, and thank goodness for it! It's also payday which is always nice. Hopefully after work I can get my eyebrows waxed (I'm beginning to look a little too much like Peter Gallagher. Eek.) Also I'd like to go ahead and get my grocery shopping done. Then I'd like to just relax. Relaxation is nice.

Next weekend fiance is moving to the 2 bedroom apartment we will share in 1 month and 12 days. So next weekend should be a hoot and a holler.

Shortest post in a while huh? Well I'll just leave you with a little treat:
Man, those eyebrows are awesome.

*kisses*

4 comments:

cmrpaul said...

bwahahaa! I did mine this morning:)

A Margarita said...

Ooo, what a hottie! He was gorgeous in While You Were Sleeping, which is also one of the best movies EVER.

Hope ya feel better!

ADW said...

I don't think it is possible to have that much eyebrow hair unless you are part ape.... Maybe they were bushy, but Peter Gallagher bushy? I need a picture for proof positive.

Have a great weekend.

Balou said...

Did you ever see "Summer Lovers"? It's old as crap but it was the first thing I ever saw him in and thought he was sooo hot.

Congrats on the apt. You have to share pics!