- I am no longer able to function on bar time. When I was in college I could close down the bar at 2am, get home by 3am (after parties are super), be in bed and asleep by 4am, then wake up for my 10:20am class will a smile on my face. Seems I can't do that anymore. We were out until 3am Saturday night and I had to wake up at 9am to teach Sunday School. Luckily, I'm a trooper and pulled through, but the fact remains, I no longer function on bar time.
- I apparently switch my southern accent on and off depending on who I'm talking to.
- My town has a Japanese restaurant. One of the ones where they cook the food right in front of you. Who knew?
- Saki is awesome.
- It is possible to transform a childhood classic into a good movie. Haha, transform...get it?
- Shia LaBeouf is trying to take over the world. And seemingly succeeding.
- Popcorn makes me gassy. Uncomfortable gassy. Painful gassy. Thinking about skunking my neighbor gassy. (I didn't)
- People only call me when I'm trying to sleep. Seriously. I was trying to be a good girl last night and go to bed at a reasonable time and my phone rang four times:
1) Fiance, calling to say he was home 2) Fiance, calling again to tell me that Megan Fox is engaged to Brian Austin Green 3) Kogan to let me know she had made it home and 4) Meg-o my grand-little to tell me she had gotten my wedding invite and to talk for a while. I am super duper close to shutting off my phone at night.