Monday, May 21, 2007

Good Lord Why?

I know, I know, I don't normally post twice in a day but I came across this and had to...and it is also completely appropriate that I made a comment about feeling like Jack Napier earlier...


Ok so I posted a while back on the 'new' look for the joker in the upcoming Batman sequel, The Dark Knight.


I can't believe I'm saying this, but I totally liked that one better than this...



I totally screamed when I saw this. I'm seriously hoping that Warner Bros is just screwing with us and will continue to release different pictures of what the joker will look like, b/c this, this I cannot deal with.

Fiance doesn't know about this yet...I'm frightened by the thought of his reaction...of course it could be 'awesome' and I'm just overreacting. I'll let you know...or he will if he comments (hint, freaking, hint, honey)

*kisses*

5 comments:

cmrpaul said...

We saw this in "Black Dahlia" which also sucked. Boo! Heath Ledger is sook. Next!

John Bryson said...

There's going to be another batman??????They should have quit after the first one.

Mim said...

These new Batman's are better than the originals. They're darker. But this one appears too dark.

A Margarita said...

Hmmm, the darker Batman might actually work; he does look freaky though. They have to mix it up a bit.

Btw, thanx for that bit of advice yesterday on brunettes. It definitely helped me hash out my thoughts.

Balou said...

I was not a fan of the first few Batman movies, but "Batman Begins" (is that right? The one with Christian Bale?) kicked ass. Actually, looking at this Joker, he kind of reminds me of Brandon Lee in "The Crow." Is it just me??