Wednesday, May 2, 2007

One Day at a time...

Thanks to everyone who commented and gave me kind words of encouragement. I appreciate them more than you know! I guess now, since I got through the toughest day...that first day...now I just need to take it one day at a time.

Let's have some good news, shall we?

My wedding is 4 months from today! I can't believe it's so soon! I've been doing weight watchers for the past 17 weeks and according to my mom, I've been doing really well.

Well for the past 3 weeks I've plateaued and have been stuck at the same weight (which just happens to be 15 pounds away from my wedding goal weight(I've already lost 20)) But I went to weigh in today and I had lost 2.2 pounds putting my goal weight a measly 12.8 pounds away. I'm super duper excited!

I just wish I still had Angus, my own personal exercise machine, to walk with me every day again :(

3 comments:

A Margarita said...

We're waiting on those wedding pics ;)

Anonymous said...

Baba is always up for a 2nd walk in the day. ;)

BekABoo said...

12.8 lbs in 4 months is cake! Speaking of...then, you'll get to have cake! Good for you on the disciplne. I stink at it!