Let me just say that I started writing this post on June 8th, 2007 and will update you (and post this) as soon I finish it. My problem is, I can't come up with 10 right off the top off my head so...one at a time it is...
4) The most common question I am asked about my nose ring is if snot flies out of it when I sneeze. (yeah, the answer is no)
5) I have dreams about Michael Meyers chasing me. If I see a Michael Meyers mask I freak out. Seriously, if you had dreams about someone with a spray painted William Shatner mask on, you'd freak out too.
6) Some of my best memories in college were during senior year when my friend Amelia and I would hang out in my room, play Monopoly and sing along to Wicked at the top of our lungs. We'd always try to be certain characters but we'd always get really excited and sing together regardless of who we were supposed to be that day. Usually I was Glinda and she was Elphaba, but we'd always try to out sing each other on 'Popular" and 'Defying Gravity'. For those who would like an awesome insight to all things Wizard of Oz, the Wicked Witch of the West's name is Elphaba, made up by the author of Wicked (Gregory Maguire) by combining L. Frank Baum's initials and then pronouncing them phonetically...El-fa-ba...get it?
7) I have no 'dar' of any kind. No 'gaydar', no 'danger-dar', nothing. I once was in NYC with my aunts and made eye contact with a homeless person. My aunt saw and jerked me back into her protective clutches but it didn't stop the homeless woman from sticking a dead rat in our faces. "Wanna see my rat?" People make fun of me constantly for having no 'dar' but I honestly cannot help it, I was born this way people!
8) I smoke, yes I know, disgusting habit. But when I smoke, if I don't have someone to talk to, I can't smoke a whole cigarette. This to me means that I am not addicted to cigarettes...maybe. Also, if I know fiance isn't able to talk while I'm on a break, I'll call my friend Kogan. She hates it when I do this. Well maybe not hates, just dislikes that I always seem to call her when she can't talk. :) She does always answer the phone with: "You're smoking aren't you?"
10) My favorite president of all time is Nixon. I know a lot of people will find this strange. But Watergate has outshone the good that Nixon did. He was the one that finally got us out of the Vietnam War. And he established a friendship with China. Thank you Nixon. I shudder to think of what our world would be like if we weren't friends with the Chinese.
So there are my ten. And it only took my 20 says to complete this! Like I said, please feel free to leave something random about yourself in my comments. I look forward to reading them.
I will be on Vacay until Thursday of next week. I'll be sure to post some Beach Pics when I return!